Thread: 65 vs 66
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***CCCP*** View Post
Who cares if its 30k or 5k car many can buy, not many can afford to keep it.
Bad argument. Why are we even talk bout it. I dont care what ppl think. I bought it cuz i like it. Lol
But u know,,, maybe ur right..., ill sell my e66 and go look for e65. Dammit what was i thinking?, right. Big luxury cars are really for tall ppl.... Thats right..... So are the phantoms, maybachs, and megacap truks etc etc. years and years of research? Otherwise how else would u come up with all this. Bmw could make 3 door 7 if ppl liked it. They wanna sell they dont care how tall or short u are. Look they even made b7 li ask youself why.
This is how u think and what u think. Doesnt mean others think same. Try less man its all good.
Oh yeah most of the people buying the lower priced E65\E66 cars can really afford them. Most of the guys on here make average salaries so most of the people awing over these cars can probably afford to have one in the same condition. I wonder how many poorly maintained cars there are on here will all types of lights on because the owners can't afford to fix them. If E66 guys think they have one up on the E65 guys then they are fooling themselves and believing they own hype. Anyone who owns an E65 can own an E66.

You talk about buying an M3 or M5. If you think the only difference between an M5 and a 7 series is the extra length then you need to go back and learn about 7 series. If you want to impress your friends with the size of your car and you're that worried about their comfort then buy the car below. You have not made one point about why the E66 is better for YOU - the driver. I bet most of your friends would be just as comfortable in the E65 and that they only know the difference between the two cars because you have one and have told them the difference. If your knees are not touching the front seats then shoulder room is what matters and that's the exact same in both cars. You obviously are looking for a sporty look...you have 21s etc...if you were looking for a sporty 7 series then you should have started with the right platform which is an E65.

This is what E66 drivers should be driving if the backseat room is the most important thing about the car