Thread: F10 2013 F10 psdzdata
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randeyman View Post
Shawn

I too may need the 47.7 files. I have a 2103 x3 and am in Germany, Just now got all my things together and started coding. With your previous help (and I am so ever grateful) I was able to change the radio frequencies to the European standards (instead of the US) and it really works! But I have some data display errors (when the display is showing the radio frequencies or names) and cannot figure out how to correct it. For example - some numbers appear to be doubled on a single character. i.e. a 7 and a 4 may appear on top of each other... and sometimes it looks like a check-mark is on top of a number (single digit)
Anyway - I am using 46.6 (as far as I can tell) and have had no coding errors - it may be that some other setting needs to be changed. However a link to 47.7 would be greatly appreciated

And if anyone else in the Kaiserslautern Germany area would like to get together to work on this coding stuff, please let me know....

Thanks for ALL of the help and assistance you guys provide to us newbies!!!
47.7? I want that too, but I think it is still baking in the BMW oven in Munich.

I'll send you 47.4 links now though to hold you over...

So, HU_CIC / 3002 AUDIO_TUNER_TRAFFIC / RADIO_COUNTRY - ECE did the trick for you in that your FM Radio is now tuning in 100khz increments, and you are picking up the even FM channel center frequencies? I figured it would, but thanks for confirming it did. I will update the F10 Cheat Sheet for Rev. 4.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips