View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:54 PM

Mein Auto: e39 530i e24 e23 e30
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2dmax View Post
PM Sent
I tried emailing you at that address but got a unable to send message from my provider, gmail.

The email I was attempting to sent read
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Hi, thanks for your interest.
Unfortunately the suspension has been, if anything, downgraded, it's got generic springs and some oem "replacement" shocks that are pretty worn. however, I can definitely provide non wear suspension components. As far as the seats go, the leather is trashed on the fronts but the back buckets are good, If you are interested in them. I believe that all of the motors on the passenger seat work with the exception of the headrest (of course), I think the drivers seat is in similar order but Its been pulled from the car and is sitting in the garage. If you are interested in pictures just let me know of the specific parts you are interested in and I can send you high quality dslr pictures of them. The car as a whole is pretty torn down by this point and isn't much to look at.

Thank you.
Anyways, I am not very active on this is and there does not seem to be a ton of interest either from people on here, so if anyone has any inquires the best way to contact me will be to email me at nerfdooker@gmail.com