Thread: F30 too big?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Not Wearing Pants

Mein Auto: Moped
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF330 View Post
I saw that post with the dimensions before and that's what initially scared me off. I hear what you're saying but looks are subjective and in my biased opinion I think my BSM on black zhp is still a striking-looking car and I never tire of it. Also not a big tech guy so I view that as a negative. I'm not looking for comfortable, that's why i hated the E39.

gotta say that A3 sedan is appealing, but shudder at the thought of buying a first model year Audi even though the A3 hatch has been out a while.
Agree. The ZHP is still among the best looking/driving 3 series sedans ever. I tried for months to get into a good used ZHP and finally gave up as owners had an inflated view of worth v. repairs needed. Still if someone put a decent mileage 2004/2005 6MT ZHP sedan with leather in San Diego for about 15-16k, I'd bite. All I see locally are 17-20k offerings.

The F30 may post better numbers on paper but in terms of driving feel, it's a big ole luxo cruiser in comparison. And visually it's just bland.