View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 745LI
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFX View Post
Hey csmeance......
changing this coding adds the features to the MMI menu items.
As far as OIL level goes, my car is a pre-facelift and it didn't show OIL Level, but now I have activated that and now I have it. Also with the front seat heating, again my car being a pre-facelift, I couldn't adjust to where the heating would bias too, e.g. more to your back or more to your bum.......now I have that additional control to alter the bias of the seat heating.
Adding AUX gave me an additional input and also my car didn't have BLUETOOTH, now I do!
In the Audio section, yes, I have now FM, AM, CD, CDC(iPod), AUX, TV, DVD, PICTURE and TONE(which takes me to the L7)

Cheers

Ace
Hey Ace, does your Oil Level on your MMI actually work, or does it show the perpetual "updating" like I have and many others seem to have? Unless I missed something, it doesn't seem like anyone has answered this question or confirmed one way or another that it works in a pre-facelift car with the new MMI. If yours is working then do we all need to change out the oil level sensor or something to a post facelift e65 e66?

Thanks,

Jeff