08-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Join Date: Sep 2005
Mein Auto: 130i & E92 325i, E90 SOLD
1) You have to do yourself with a tyre pressure gauge
Originally Posted by investor27
I was just wondering if anyone knows the answer to a few questions. We just picked up my wife's mineral grey X1 last night, and I have a few questions:
1) How do I check the tire pressure using the computer? It just lets me reset the PSI.
2) How do I lower the seat height? There's a lever that you can pull to raise the height, but it doesn't go back down if you keep pulling it, and it doesn't push. Just pull.
3) Is there a way to tell whether we did get the xDrive besides the label on the side doors? We ordered Servotronic, and the steering is soooo light, and we wanted to make sure that it still has the hydraulic power assist and not the electric one in the sDrive. And prove of the car being an Xdrive or how I can identify a hydraulic pump would be greatly appreciated.
I will post pictures later. Please feel free to PM me any questions you have. Pictures will be posted soon.
2) Pull level and push down
3) look under the front wheels there there are drive shafts to front wheels then XDrive
Residence - StarTrek Enterprise
Job - Captain
Current Starship Fleet:
06 130i - ROCK SOLID Performer
MY11.5 X1 Xdrive25i
2013 VW Golf R - Rising Metallic Blue
07 320i - SOLD
08 E92 325i - Blue SOLD
Bicycles: Giant TCR Advanced Zero SOLD, Argon 18 Krypton, Argon 18E114, Trek Madone COMING