View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:00 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW F10 528i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
This was added with the 2013 models, as part of the next generation Navigation / iDrive. At the hardware level, KOMBI is still KOMBI, but HU_CIC is now HU_NBT. So, it may be possible that a full dealer programing of the car with 47.x will flash KOMBI and HU_CIC with new firmware, and then these entries will appear, or it may be, particularly in the case of the Head Unit, that HU_CIC can not be flash updated o HU_NBT. It's too soon to say. We need a 2011 / 2012 model with HUD to be fully programmed with 47.x and see what the affect is.
I had my car (528i Feb 2011 build) programmed with the latest software i-step F010-12-07-520. I am not sure the equivalent ISTA/P version is, but I suspect it will be 47.x.

I was able to successfully code the radio menu and telephone options in the HUD, as mentioned in post #1 by coding the KOMBI module Section 3000
- HUD_ENTERTAINMENT_ENABLE to aktiv (enables radio menu)
- HUD_TELEFONANRUF_ENABLE to aktiv (enables recent calls list to be displayed)
Both options exist in the KOMBI Module after the software update (they did not exist in the older version).

However, I was unable to locate HUD_ENTERTAINMENTLIST in the HU_CIC module.
Not a concern, as I still get the functionality in the HUD. I am very happy with this