View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycole31 View Post
Hi everyone!!! My 08 M3 has lound front end noise so bad that sometime give me headaches....anh the rear end went turn right has grinding noise too... I read so many thread about this problam.. is sem like every M cars has the same things. I think $70 gr... cars shouln't be like this. Lexus cheap and much better, i well go back to Lexus. Im too tired to keep bring it to the Dealer and get there BS.
Welcome.

I'm not aware of many threads about any significant issues with the diff on the E9x. Can you post some examples?

A groan on low speed parking lot turns has been addressed by BMW with a special diff oil with anti-friction additives to coat the limited slip diff plates. What is the service history on the car?

Are you the original owner? When did the front end noise start? What kind of tires and how many miles are on them?

- J.C. Watts Jr.