View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 F10 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenaron View Post
I bought mine for my 2011 750i back in December of 2011 and installed them myself. Alex and James were always great on the phone with any questions, even after i installed them. I called them last week, because i too now have had my 1st problems.
My lights would turn on sometimes and other times be off. Alex figured loose connection but after some trouble shooting i believe the relay was going bad. The relay even when the lights wouldnt work was so hot to the touch as were the wires coming off the relay, that you couldnt touch them. Pretty sure they shouldnt get that hot. I replaced the relay and have been back in business. So 8 months after my order, Alex was patient and responded to my messages quite promptly.
I do though think sometimes that not only is the drivers side outer ring dimmer, but i feel like the outer rings in general have gotten dimmer. I could be nuts. Mine are 8000k color. Anyone using 8000k and have a pic to post to compare? Thanks.
Also, until this issue, i havent ever had an error or issue with the lights.
Here is a picture of my F01 with the Alpine kit installed. Color temp is 8000k and both rings fully light up.

I just installed the kit on 9/1/2012 so I don't know if they have changed the kits after the issues they've been having.