View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 760Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by williams_wl View Post
@PAPER I will check the connictions.
@csneabce: I know the blinking light means there is a issue with the adaptive light system because I have a messsage that say "Cornering Light Malfunction" on my dash when i turn the car on. I was wondering what could be the problem because I know the waring light is on because of the two inner lights. they dont come on on no settings but come on when i pull the lever back and goes off when i release the lever.

Just trying to get help before i take it to a dealer to change me a couple hundred bucks just to tell me whats wrong.

Thanks for the help
The problem could be a couple of things from the actuators that control to main headlamps to the control module that is located under each headlamp. Diagnosis is going to be a bit tough without INPA/diagnosis software to read the exact system/part that has the error stored. Also the inner lights aren't supposed to be on. They are passing lights that quickly illuminate when you pull the turn signal stalk towards you to signal you are passing someone or to tell someone that they have their highbeams on. The main outer bulbs have a projector with a flap/mirror that lifts up to allow more light output when you actually put on your highbeams by moving the turn signal stalk towards the dashboard.