View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I saw the light!

Mein Auto: 13 F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ismagic# View Post
Congrats! She's a beauty. I know you waited over a year to get it. Better late than never. Looking forward to following your trip.
It was worth the wait. This is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
I have said many times.... The only way I would get an F30 was if it was a M Sport in Estoril Blue II!!!

Great color!!! I would like to see it in person some day and compare it to my Bimmer which is Montego blue!!!
It's really hard to describe. It's much lighter than my Topaz Z3 in the shade and lighter still in the sunlight. It's not as gaudy as I originally thought, but it still turns heads, even over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluhwein View Post
Awesome looking car. For some reason it looks much "sportier" than the same models here in NE Pennsylvania and North Jersey. We all envy you being over there in this kind of weather.

One question, how do you drive that thing with those snowshoes on?
Florida changed me. I only wear shoes when working out or on the hospital floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByF30 View Post
BRAVO Justin !! You made it !

But now it's kinda weird not to see your old picture of you and your Z3!!! Almost unrecognizable... But you must be a happier man now!
I'm going to merge the two when I get back, It's weird for me not to see it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluhwein View Post
How'd you like the Ettaler beer? Is that the Kloster Dunkel? I'm salivating.
It is the one and only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern View Post
Great pictures. Love the one with the bier and pretzels. No comments about the Dolomites.
cheers
vern
Vern, I did some of the passes, and they were incredible. I did Sella, Falzarego, Pordoi, Campolongo. Almost got killed by a tour bus a few times, slept really well.

2013 335i F30 M Sport (ZMM, EBII, ZDH, ZTP, 2TB, 688) My ED Trip
2002 E36/7 Topaz Blue Roadster
BMWCCA Member ID: 456926