View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 745LI
I'm sure this post could use its own thread, but I am getting really pissed at all of the juvenile fighting and he said she said that is going on. We are all adults and the discussing and sharing of information is what made this site what it is. Countless people come hear to get and provide help, and when I see one of the most helpful members choose not to help any longer because of disputes with another member it makes me want to scream. The mods need to do a better job a monitoring these situations and dealing with them appropriately. This forum will not be the same if egos rule instead of the things that bond us, which is the love of our BMW's, and the great feeling of solving a problem for another member or having someone provide us with the help we need to fix an issue or retrofit a new module.

Please remember why we came here in the first place. People will end up leaving and not coming back if these issues aren't properly dealt with. Hopefully I don't get banned for speaking my mind. I just want to help and get things back to the place they were before this war of words started. It's not productive and losing the help of great members is not acceptable.

Jeff