View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:57 PM

Mein Auto: '13 335i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnin View Post
Actually, you have to pre-reserve for PCD when you place order. It's noted on your ED paperwork (as well as the separate PCD paperwork that has to be completed) since they have to ship car to Brunswick,GA where it goes through different processing/customs, before trucking to PCD. I'm actually in limbo until the ship docks, since they don't know how long it will take with customs, so they won't schedule a firm pick up date at PCD until closer to arrival. Kind of sucks, since I can't plan my travel arrangements until later in month, once I receive choice of PCD re-delivery dates.
Yes, mine is en route to the Brunswick port too (purchased through Adrian in Atlanta). I never brought up PCD again after my first email to him back in June and I never received any additional paperwork or notes about PCD. I just emailed and he replied (quick response!) that I can still add PCD if I want to but it will add at least 2 weeks; I can't decide...PCD or get the car a couple weeks sooner...
Aug 20, 2012 ED pickup (Re-delivered 9/29/2012): 2013 335i M Sport, 6MT, Alpine White, Leather Dakota Coral Red, High-gloss black trim, Tech Package, Cold Weather Package, Dynamic Handling Package, rearview camera, park distance control, red M Performance brakes, M Performance exhaust, H&R Sport springs, M Performance grilles, matched reflectors, F10 M5 rep wheels, BMS clutch stop

Last edited by lukeb817; 09-05-2012 at 07:02 PM.