View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:12 AM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by modethirteen View Post
I just upgraded the angel eyes with the mtec 3. They look great at night, but am somewhat disappointed with the look during the day. This may be due to my wrong impression that they would be visible during the day. Can someone tell me if it is normal for them to be barely visible during the day or if perhaps, I did not install them correctly? As noted, they look great during the night. This is not meant as a knock to mtec, I'm simply wondering if I didnt install them correctly or if my expectations were misplaced in hoping for them to be visible during the day. Thanks!
They will be barely visible if at all in direct sunlight; they are no where near as bright as a new 5er. They are very nice at dusk or on a cloudy day and are much better than the dim yellow in my opinion.

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614