View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:01 PM

Mein Auto: Probably an X1
Wow, that's a bummer with the seat. Really don't feel like spending the extra $1000 on just a seat.... Lucky that I asked before I made the purchase. Since mine will have to be built, reordering would just be close to impossible. I also hate how you have to choose a certain line just so you can choose the seating colors...

Anyway, getting back to the College Graduate program. Based on the wording, it looks like the deal is still eligible if the vehicle is not financed or leased from BMW. I do have to say that parts of BMW's site are confusing. Basically my plan was to pay a substantial amount for the down payment and finance the rest getting a loan from my bank because of the lower interest rate. Do you think it's even possible to get a loan from the bank and get a financed amount from BMW just so I can get the incentive?

What I really want to know about work done on the BMW are, at what mileage does it start needing work to be done on it? And how often does work needs to be done on a BMW.