View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 X5 Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashcar View Post
ard,
I have a feeling that it was an ongoing concern prior to my purchasing the vehicle. I have not been told anything regarding the vehicle codes. After reading these posts I am going to request an itemized list of all codes that have been shown. I don't know what PUMA is but the BMW direct technician has been contacted to come over twice and I am still without the vehicle. Thanks for any help that can be provided
I could copy directly but did not want to steal the line - here it is about PUMA:

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=349739

Getting codes and detailed paperwork is important on multiple levels. I also learned that dealers may resist providing "too much" detail, but with some persistence that may be overcome. Good luck. My car still works and sounds like a swiss (should I say german) clock after the repairs, even after more testing. Will see if it holds up.