View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Can has cheezburger

Mein Auto: 550 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiboyca View Post
Don't get me started. Its amazing how you mature and your thinking really changes over the years.

Then
What a bunch of morons to pay all that money just to live in California for weather. Bunch of hippy. sissy ass, coffee drinking, wine sipping... well you get the idea.

Now
I miss the weather and complain when it is below 40 or above 85, stand in line at Starbucks for 15 minutes, order my wine from my favorite winery directly in Napa (where I am on first name basis with the guy).

Oh California how I miss you...

Now I am in TX.. great people but OMFG 106 degrees... really? I mean really?
I definitely understand what people like about Cali, but it ain't for me. Give me seasons, snow, mountains.

Of course, as a native Texan, I think you've gotta be nuts to live in Dallas the last few summers.

The attached pic is while sitting on 635 in Dallas last August. Poor bimmer couldn't keep up with the cool air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordoor View Post
The income achieved by F10 drivers is not all that interesting to me. Interesting, however, would be the F10 drivers' occupations and the stories of hard work that got them to where they are today.
The kind of success achieved by many of the forum's members usually only occurs through hard work and the use of a noggin. I enjoy reading about this.
I think this would be a very interesting thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot in Dallas.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	341372