View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 AM
George

Mein Auto: 2002 bmw 4.4i x5 sprts pg
no its easy as Pie - although you might not need to replace it as i had this issue recently

passenger side turn single was same as yours blinkikng fast -so i looked - no lights on the back turn single

light in front was fine - so i open the hatch and surprisingly (to me ) the connector had no wires?? i found this odd so i looked at the other side (drivers side) same thing no wires - weird huh??

so i grab the little plactic thing turn it and remove - look at it and notice the plastic bulb holder has 2 metal contacts on the frontside - so it must connect to the opening with these contacts

i checked my bulb and didnt see its filament broken or anything so i replaced it and turned it in place - tried it again and it worked

may have been jarred loose by a bump or something - so the contacts must align properly otherwise your light wont go on - it happened a couple more times on me and i fixed it both those times also -so just check to make sure your bulb holder is properly aligned with the socket

2002 4.4i BMW X5 - 166K Topaz Blue Ext/ Tan/Beige Leather Int

1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE 132K Black Ext / Grey Leather Int