View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 AM

Mein Auto: X5
Thanks!!!!!

Great news thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchurself View Post
no its easy as pie - although you might not need to replace it as i had this issue recently

passenger side turn single was same as yours blinkikng fast -so i looked - no lights on the back turn single

light in front was fine - so i open the hatch and surprisingly (to me ) the connector had no wires?? I found this odd so i looked at the other side (drivers side) same thing no wires - weird huh??

So i grab the little plactic thing turn it and remove - look at it and notice the plastic bulb holder has 2 metal contacts on the frontside - so it must connect to the opening with these contacts

i checked my bulb and didnt see its filament broken or anything so i replaced it and turned it in place - tried it again and it worked

may have been jarred loose by a bump or something - so the contacts must align properly otherwise your light wont go on - it happened a couple more times on me and i fixed it both those times also -so just check to make sure your bulb holder is properly aligned with the socket