View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 330i
More detail from Russian web site translated with Google:
Quote:
The car, which drove Russian boy and a girl, and their American friend, at high speed crashed into a pizza and caught fire.

Two students from Russia who came to study in the United States, died in a major car accident in Los Angeles.

According to Life News, a tragedy occurred in the evening, when the company of three friends celebrated the birthday of 21-year-old Paul Volodkovicha. Well-oiled young man invited to ride through the city 22-year-old Russian woman Ekaterina Botvinievu and U.S. citizen Jason Shmelnika.

- The driver of the BMW lost control and crashed at full speed into a pizza parlor. The accident started a fire, which burned alive, all three passengers, - the Head of Fire Safety in Los Angeles by Daniel McCarthy.

Catherine Botvinieva

According to police, the car touched the gas pipeline, located in the restaurant. That is what prompted the rapid fire. In a matter of seconds pizzeria was enveloped in flames, and the people are in the car were not able to get out.

As told Life News friends died, Catherine Botvinieva came to America about a year ago. Girl successfully completed Aeronautical University in Ufa and agreed to continue their education in one of the schools of New York.

On summer holidays Kate decided to go to Los Angeles to see his friend Paul Volodkovichem. The guy moved to the U.S. a few years ago from the suburbs.

'13 320i Alpine White/Black/AT