View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Mein Auto: Probably an X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox View Post
Yes looks like invoice with delivery is $37345 - I wonder if the quoted price is without delivery? either way, a great deal, if you value everything in the ultimate package.
What do you mean by delivery? Do you mean like DMV Charges, Documentation, Registration, Inspection, or destination and handling? If so that's with delivery, the only thing that's not on it is the fees and tax. I'm going to try a little harder to see if I can drop another $200 and maybe ask them to throw in some more freebies, like a rack.

I'll be honest, I don't really need most of the stuff in the Ultimate Package. Heck, who cares about a garage door opener when I don't even have one ........

Anyway, here's my original built:

X1 XDrive 28i
Alpine white
Beige Leatherette
Silver Matte Trim
Driver Assistance Package
Technology Package
Servotronic

I was going to add the Moon Roof if I can get the price low enough, then I found out that the original seats are not powered. Which became something I prefer to have. With the roof and powered seats, the price wasn't too far off from the Ultimate package. Then the dealership told me that they have a built coming in soon with what I want. So, I decided to try my luck with some negotiation.

Since the standard seat is bothering me so much, can anyone with a standard seat post some pictures of it and a few close up of the levers? A video of how it works would be nice too, if no one minds, .

If I decide to bail out and wait, this would probably the spec I plan to have built:

X1 XDrive 28i
Alpine white
Beige Leatherette
Silver Matte Trim
Driver Assistance Package
Technology Package
Panoramic moonroof
Servotronic
+ Roof Rack

What do you think the absolute low ball offer I should try to aim for?