View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Fplanner2000

Mein Auto: 2011 550ix Mpkge,etc; RRv
None. This tire is apparently OEM on M-6 convertibles - in a local showroom. Too bad they don't approve it as OEM for 5-cars - one would think if its good enough for the M6, it ought to be for the 550 is well. I guess its just political garbage, as always. BMW only offered RF all-seasons to replace my goodyears, so I got 2 new fronts and traded them to Discount for the tires I really wanted, and that should be a factory option on the 5-car. I have little tolerance for bureaucratic stoopidity, obviously at work here. Their heads are really up their ***es on this one. They thought nothing of replacing my 2 goodyears for $1K+, when for the same money, I got a full set of Supersports, with a speed rating to over 180MPH, as opposed to the 140mph limit on the Goodyears.
550ix, Dark Graphite Metallic II, M-package, Dinan Stage 2, 20" wheels, conven pkge, cold weather pkge, Prem Pkge 2, Paddle Shifters, vent seat pkge, sport transm pkge, fold-dn rear seat, etc. Black Dakota Leather, Light Wood trim

Last edited by fplanner2000; 09-12-2012 at 07:02 AM.