View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:54 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 650i Gran Coupe
Talking One of the first 2013 650i GC in Dubai/UAE!

Hey all,

Just an intro here... I just finalized the purchase of a branch new 650i GC and according to the salesman at the dealer they have only brought 2 previous cars (of which 1 is unsold) and mine is batch 2 which is only 6 cars(with 3 still for sale)

I had little or no choice other than colors as over here you basically take what the dealer has on the lot and any special order would be extremely expensive.

I took the higher spec model (compared to an almost basic spec model) which has the following options:

2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
Space Grey Metallic
Cinnamon Brown leather (Dakota - Believe it or not over here Nappa is not standard on 650i GC and only available as special order)
Leather finish dashboard with contrasting stitching
- Anthracite Headliner
-M sport Kit with 20 inch wheels
Fine Line Oak Wood Trim
Driver Assistance Package (however without the Lane Departureand and blindspot detection...sigh!!)
Luxury Seating Package (non ventilated)
Premium Sound Package
Adaptive Drive
Full LED Lights
Automatic High Beams
BMW Apps
Shadowline Trim [standard for M kit]

I wanted to get the additional options in the Driver Assistance package even at the sacrifice of the M sports kit but that would've meant a US$ 15-17K price difference which is CRAZY!... I might do some sort of coding/retrofit later...

Anyway ill be posting some pics if i can get it registered and out of the dealer by end of tomorrow (Thursday is last day of the week here with a FRI/SAT weekend)

I am also considering getting the wheels painted to match the exhaust tips and a dark window tint as well...

Anyway looking forward to enjoying the car with the rest of the gran coupe group on here...

Regards..
Ads by Google