Ok, then I would look for a manual swap on mye28.com there are a lot more people on there. I would not expect many to be very interested in the auto tranny, I have been trying to sell a 4hp22 for the m30 for 4 years.
As to the manual swap you will need
1. Tranny, you can use a 260/5,260/6, or the 265 getrag. It has to be for the m30 engine. The m20 used the same trannies but they had different bellhousings. You can not use a tranny from a e34 because it does not have the sensor holes in the bellhousing. Gethe cross member with the tranny.
2. Drive shaft. You need to get the drive shaft to what ever tranny you get, the 3 different trannies use differnt lengths of driver shaft.
3. Hard lines and soft lines
5. Pedals need to be from a e28 manual. The master is on the pedals
6. Flywheel. The 83 533i had a lighter flywheel that works very nicely. It is 16lbs verses 22lb with the other 535i flywheels.
7. I would put in a new clutch and not a used one.
plastic flat screw thing that goes under the manual pedal.