View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Convertible
Hi djenka2!

You probably have read about my frustration initially when the dealer suggested my fob was too near the car which implies either I slept in my car or in the parking deck.

Since the battery was replaced last December, I have no more battery issue. It's absurd that a brand new car and a car battery can start to giving problem after about 8 months.

When my car was sent in for the first year maintenance service in March, the shop foreman told me sometimes car batteries become defective after the cars are made and are ready to deliver overseas. Say they may sat at the port for a period of time, and also those times when they arrive in US and eventually to the dealer. At least ie what he told me. Since the engineer from BMW stepped in and got my battery replaced for free and also personally checked my car, the service center has been exceptionally nice to me. I have no complaints though this morning I have to send my car in cos the glove compartment was jammed. It just happened out of the blue. Very strange!

Thank you for posting here

2011 328i Convertible | Black Sapphire Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim| Sports | Premium | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Harmon Kardon | iPod/USB

Last edited by terri_atl; 09-14-2012 at 04:46 AM.