View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A box with 4 circles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanCO View Post
I also don't generally buy tech in a car partially for the reason of this original thread - the technology changes and intend to keep our vehicles a fairly long time.

Ideology? You used the term "features". Is cost a feature? Reliability? Ownership experience? Etc...

I'm not intereted in an S3 as it doesn't have the features which I value.
That's interesting, and I respect that. I think when I make decision to purchase a vehicle or any material object, I use the ideology that anything that I buy has a feature, may it be driving experience, cost, reliability, tech, and etc. Which ever I go with, has to have a certain feature set I prefer over the other, thus being suited to my needs and tastes. Similarly, in my opinion on the iPhone 5, I felt the advertised feature set, doesn't suit my needs as it repackages some of what previous IOS devices had or brings into to play many compatibility issues compared to previous iOS devices. If they included some wireless transfer options such as NFC (probs on 5s), simultaneous voice and data, then maybe I would be onboard.

Why does this matter?
CAUSE EVERY TIME someone says Lexus has better build quality, one should consider what Toyota their Lexus Engine and chassis platform comes out of and how long that part has been tested in the real world!