View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoI4plz View Post
That's interesting, and I respect that. I think when I make decision to purchase a vehicle or any material object, I use the ideology that anything that I buy has a feature, may it be driving experience, cost, reliability, tech, and etc. Which ever I go with, has to have a certain feature set I prefer over the other, thus being suited to my needs and tastes. Similarly, in my opinion on the iPhone 5, I felt the advertised feature set, doesn't suit my needs as it repackages some of what previous IOS devices had or brings into to play many compatibility issues compared to previous iOS devices. If they included some wireless transfer options such as NFC (probs on 5s), simultaneous voice and data, then maybe I would be onboard.
So, you are using 'features' more broadly than I am. That explains the disconnect.

However, it still seems silly to form a decisive position without even using/experiencing the product. Keep in mind that I am not objective regarding the iPhone 5 as I have other Apple products and, for multiple reasons, choose to stay in that product line.