View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:14 AM
an audience of One

Mein Auto: BMW M Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
ls1 swap !

i actually just sold my ls1 swap yesterday . i have a new project coming in that needed funding.
I test drove an E28 to see if I could live with one (I think that chassis is a good candidate for an LS3). But, I can't see myself driving an E28 unless it was a euro M5, regardless of the powerplant. The thought of 430HP for $6K is very attractive though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkaczuk View Post
I'm thinking E30 m3 with a S54? ls1 would be sweet too.
I don't have the budget for both. Unless I found a nice, low mileage, matching VIN, no rust M3 with a blown S14... that would be doable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornhospital View Post
If it's all the same to you, I'm going to hold on to the copy of Bimmer magazine that had your red car in it. I'd rather you still had it, but it's special, no matter who owns it. Best of luck with the next project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eieio4tn View Post
she was awesome...you need time to grieve ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamotors View Post
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words and sentiment. It's weird walking into my garage and not seeing the car. I swear the day before I sold it the car looked sad / disappointed.

The new owner said he is going to repaint the car, reinstall the AC, and fix some minor issues. I am stoked that he is improving the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
M3 o'clock
Probably. But they are underwhelming on the street