View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 PM
GT = hi&bye

Mein Auto: 550i gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by voMacK View Post
Guys, sorry for bothering again, but how in bloody hell do I remove this two parts from from my pictures in ceiling without braking anything??

So far - that ceiling part abow driver and passanger I've started to remove from roof window...everything went smoothly, but in the middle there are clips or something..and I got stuck...

As for the lamps above rear seats..I've no idea, how to even begin with

But I've managed to make list of led's I'll need:

glove compartment: 1x T10 *
ceiling front: 3x 12V6W T10
ceiling back: 2x 12V6W T10
mirrors lightning: 4x 12V2,3W T5
footwell: 2x W5W T10 *
doors: 4x T10 *
trunk: 1x 43mm sulfit
About the trunk - I dont know why, but my F10 has only light in trunk...
voMack, I did a complete LED conversion of all my interior lights on my F07. My front ceiling lights, between the front driver and passenger seats looks similar to yours. BEWARE. I tried to remove the housing to get to the original bulb and broke the clips. Took the car to the dealership the next day and they were nice enough to replace the console front bulbs and the rear bulbs. It cost me $30 but that was because the tech had to glue the broken clips and wait for drying.
Might want to consider getting a T10 LED strip for the footwell. Provides way more light than just the LED bulb.
I posted my pics of my complete LED conversion on the F07 forum...although the thread is several months old now.
Good luck!!