View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCar View Post
In our very initial findings... We believed that pia is basically to mark the parameters that can be exported in to profile ... Per say if we have hud turn signal pia and if we enable it then it will be part of the XML when We export the profile and We can import into other car like a loaner so that we don't have set then again in that car.,,

I may be completely wrong but if it is the case then we can ignore that setting if you look around you will find lot of pia parameters
I think PIA is, or has become, more than just Profile related. According to this thread:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=645540

The new 2013 models with the HU_NBT CIC now require HUD_PIA_BLINKER to be set in order for the HUD Turn Signals to be even functional, so it is conceivable here too that Pia_Default_Tippblinken or its F10 equivalent if it exists is required in order to change the number of flashes.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips