View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Active Hybrid 7
THANK YOU for all the great comments, I appreciate it. It has been a LONG time in the making to get a Rolls Royce...and I could not be any more satisfied or happy!

For it's sheer weight and size....it handles beautifully. It does NOT handle as well as the 7 Series, but it still feels great. Brakes are somewhat softer than the 7, but are quick and efficient.

Each time I find a new button or interior detail...It is covered in real metal, piano black lacquered wood or leather. Interior quality and materials are unlike anything I have ever seen!!

The V-12 propels this beast like a bullet train. Honestly, it is shocking how fast and strong it is.

In case any fellow car nuts are interested in the options I wanted & got they are: Driver's Assistance (Lane Departure, Heads Up, Night vision), Rear, side and top view camera system, Comfort Access, Panorama Roof, Massage seats, Adaptive Xenon, Rear Refrigerator (yes!! lol), picnic tables in rear, Lambswool carpets, Dual exposed Polished Chrome Exhaust pipes, 20" Factory Chrome wheels, Body coloured wheel centers, Black Cashmere Head lining, Front ventilated seats, rear ventilated seats, RR stiched on all headrests, Contrast white stiching on all leather surfaces and RR wood inlays to door cappings!

Here are some quick iPhone pics (not the best quality or lighting), but here they are!!

Last edited by Deutsch100; 09-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.