09-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Join Date: Mar 2009
Mein Auto: '06 750Li
They're both retarded.
Originally Posted by EddieAdams
Today I called two separate BMW dealerships and asked to talk to those in charge service dept.
1. One said the wheels won't fit at all
2. The other said they would fit but would stick out just a little bit more than stock wheels.
1) They will fit.
2) When they do fit, they will be sunken in, NOT sticking out
That's why you need spacers to make them look good.
"The Ultimate Driving Machine"
2006 BMW 750Li
- Style 128's with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Magnaflow quad exhaust, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Umnitza LED License Plate Lights, Beltronics V995
1997 BMW 540i
- E39 M5 wheels, straight piped quad exhaust, CAI, Dinan performance chip, H&R springs
2002 Lexus LX470
- Window Tint (20%)
2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE
- Window Tint (30% front, 15% rear), LED interior lighting
2006 Mercedes-Benz S500
- AMG Sports Package - SOLD