View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Re-Badged

Mein Auto: 2015 C63 AMG S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
Great color combo!

Hmmmm.....moonroof?

I did not have the luxury of ordering my car. After an extensive search and deft car trading by Passport, I found my car 100 miles away in Pennsylvania. At the time a CF roof was one on the "must have - no compromise" list. Well long story short...after almost a year driving my M3 with a moonroof - ironically, I don't think I would have it any other way. Aesthetically, I like the solid billet of metal look my car imparts. Generally, I find that the moonroof enhances my M3 driving experience. I especially savor late night drives in the mountains with the roof open - stars blazing - wind rushing - M3 purring!

I'm reminded of an ol' Stones' tune...

No, you can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime, you just might find
You get what you need

BTW what are the chances of encountering another E92 M3 with moonroof on Glen Road?
I'm off of Piney Meetinghouse! The only M3 I've seen in the area is in the neighborhood across from mine, in Palatine. It's an AW M3 with LED angels. His car looks real good. I actually ordered mine with a moonroof because I like driving with some sort of ventilation at night on cool nights. It also helps when you just want to hear the V8 roar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BeastCharmer View Post
Congrats!! A week to build, and then hopefully just a few more weeks to cross the pond. The anticipation is killer.
That's what the recording told me on Monday. 4 more days and she'll be completed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Half the fun of succeeding in life is fighting the fight and making it.

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 09-20-2012 at 12:06 PM.