View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: AW 330Ci ZHP
BJ got one of the worst (if not THE worst) looking BMWs for $50k. LOL! It's a lame front-end design and just looks 'sedate' - and he keeps calling it new although it's VERY old now

and who the F cares about who ELSE owns a similar car? I think the OP and most others were concerned about his/her OWN car and how it looks! If my car is a good car, then I don't care who else has it. This whole 'status' argument BJ brings is so freaking lame.

I get so many complements on my 330Ci ZHP, and compared to the F30, I think (as many others do) it says 'BMW' more than F30...a LOT more. F30 just looks like any other mass-market car, and certainly THE most mass-market looking car BMW ever made, IMO.
I like how the E92 coupe looks; a LOT. The reason I went with the E46 was the dash/interior design - I didn't like the less 'driver-oriented' design of the E92 dash. But externally I think E92 coupe looks just great! a LOT better than a F30 sedan for sure - one can only hope the F coupe would look similar to the E92 coupe; so NO, the E92 doesn't look dated at all. I'd keep it.