View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawala View Post
Jon can u get me 19 inch 403 rims upgrade on 328i M sports
Unfortunately, BMWNA is not accepting special orders on F30 yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenal View Post
Hello Jon,

I've sent you 2 pricing request emails more than a week ago and I did not hear back from you since. I know you might be busy but can you please take a look at those emails? They are sent to jon@bimmerfest.com

Thanks,
Yenal
Hi Yenal,

I am so sorry, please in the future (anyone else too) if you wish to contact me for an Internet Special Quote Request, my work email is JSHAFER@SBAUTOGROUP.COM. I have the spam filter settings on my Bimmerfest email account turned up very high as the account is now so old that I get bombarded with spam. The SB Auto Group email account is much better/faster, and the appropriate email account for sales-related communications... For Bimmerfest site administration questions/comments/help need, you can use Jon@bimmerfest.com. Thanks!

P.S. I have new lower pricing now on all 328 orders through the rest of the year. To anyone reading this, if you are a serious California buyer, willing to place a custom factory order, I will not be undersold. Period. Provide me with the lowest (legitimate) quote that you can get, and I will either match or beat it. Must be a Bimmerfest member to qualify...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"