View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:50 PM
BMW Platinum VisaŽ Member

Mein Auto: BMW M428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
I think the reason the nav screen looks more integrated on the 6 is that it is more in proportion with the rest of the dash, especially looking toward the passenger side. The Nav screen obviously has to be of a nominal size to be functional, but the 3's dash is not as expansive as the 6's so the result is the proportion is a bit off.

Why, oh why, on the F30 can't they manage to get the A-pillars/headliner to match the rest of the interior?

It's obvious they can do it on the 6er. Just doing that would go a long way in unifying
things and give it a "well thought out"
See, again, I like the lighter headliner and the contrast with the saddle and the black.

A saddle headliner would make the cabin too orange and black too like a crypt. The F30 interiors look spacious and bright for the most part. BMW was too safe on the inside. I like the fact that they're shaking it up a bit.

BJ

2015 BMW 428i Gran Coupe | M-Sport Line | Premium | Technology | DHP | HK | Driver Assistance
Mineral Grey Metallic | Coral Red Leather | Park Assist | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House