View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Active Hybrid 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF02 View Post
HAHA I love seeing those *cough*ghetto*cough* 300's with 22's and 5" lips, with Bentley Logos. You're not fooling anyone, well maybe Ray Charles.

I love my SRT, it has a ridiculous amount of bells and whistles for the price ~58k is equivalent to a 70k 550i, though the interior materials are a step down, still VERY good (might be the best right now) for a domestic, but not on the same level of a Teutonic sport sedan.

As much as I love my SRT, the dealerships are definitely something to be desired. I was satisfied with them before I got my BMW. But with BMW, I go in and are treated like I just saved the Service Manager's baby and wife from a fiery wreck. I don't know if I could go back to buying domestic, my local BMW dealership is just that good. The car and the dealer is just amazing... I'm still satisfied, even after having multiple drivetrain malfunction problems, sunroof wouldnt work, etc.

I couldn't imagine the level of service from a Rolls-Royce/Bentley dealer

Gorgeous car Deutsch, you might not have a Bimmer anymore, but stay around here, I'd love to see more pics. I don't care about stock photos, I love seeing these real life exotics, owned by a car buff. Glad to see you don't have a chauffeur
Thanks Chris. Rolls and Bentley service is honestly amazing!!! BMW and MBZ are generally good, but RR and Bentley basically bend over backwards for you!!! And yes..no driver for me. I earned these cars, and I'm gonna drive and enjoy them. And I don't have a Phantom (yet, he he he) to be chaueffered around in!!