View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 11' 750i, 14' Bentley GTC
Lol @ the Bentley emblem on the 300 but it doesn't get worst than this...

Oh, don't get me started on the dealerships. My Chrysler dealer was horrific, it was worst than visiting a dentist but I know in recent years Chrysler and the other US car manufacturers are trying to up their customer service and general ambiance of their dealerships. And on the topic of RR's and RR's service, here's a great urban myth;

Quote:
A man buys a second hand Rolls Royce. While on a driving holiday a few years later, it breaks down by the side of the road. He's a long way from home so calls the nearest dealership. They send an engineer who gives him a replacement car to continue his journey in and then takes charge of the broken down vehicle.

A few days later, his car is returned, fully repaired. After a few weeks, the man realised he hasn't paid for the repairs and, not wanting to be accused of being negligent, calls the garage again and speaks to the office manager. "My Rolls Royce broke down a few weeks ago. You repaired it but haven't yet sent me an invoice," he said.

"Sir, you must be mistaken," said the office manager. "Everyone knows that Rolls Royce cars simply don't break down."