View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Omnes rationi moderatum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
See, again, I like the lighter headliner and the contrast with the saddle and the black.

A saddle headliner would make the cabin too orange and black too like a crypt. The F30 interiors look spacious and bright for the most part. BMW was too safe on the inside. I like the fact that they're shaking it up a bit.

BJ
Completely agree that a Saddle headliner would be much too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
An anthracite headliner would look great! In reality it does not make the car feel crypt-like at all. It gives the interior a very rich feel. It completes the contrasts.
The antrhracite headliner with Saddle does in fact look great! In fact it's one of the things that really completes the insdie of the E93.

The biggest disconnect I have is the black dash area then the A pillar just kind of sticking there, not blending in with anything. I know it's a tradition that carries over from the E90. I didn't like it on the E90 and it still looks off kilter to me, but then I don't have to look at it every day so no matter.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793