View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kssod View Post
I keep coming back to the 5 as a replacement for my aging RL. Yet even a small smattering of options, puts a 535xi in the 65k to 70k plus range. That's the same as a new S6. While I have a new found respect for BMW, after attending their performance driving school, their option packages are excessive.
One strat is to buy packages when you want enough of the included options to realize a savings. If not, cherry-pick the options you want and add them separately. BMW is very good about ordering exactly what you want if they're unable to find it.

Also, know the invoice price of the car/options when you go in to the dealer (cars.com will let you config the car and see invoice and MSRP pricing). You can work a pretty amazing deal off sticker.