View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 X5 Diesel
Talking Another super satisfied customer....

We just received delivery of our 2012 custom ordered X5D and are super happy with the entire purchasing process led by Jon at BMW Santa Barbara. First and foremost, my wife was absolutely blown away by how fast and efficient the whole process was. Jon and I worked through emails to finalize everything from ordering to financing ahead of time. The result was the quickest time we've ever spent in the finance manager's office (15minutes or so). It was by far the most satisfying experience we've ever encountered in purchasing a vehicle. My wife is absolutely thrilled with the new X5... Contact Jon, he is the man!

I must admit; I was a skeptic when I first read about others experiences - but i ended up falling into the same happy story ending as others - with a huge grin on my face, as we left the lot.

Jeremy

2011 Nissan Leaf
1999 Mazda Miata Turbo'd and heavily modded.

Retired:
01 E39 M5 - sorely missed
03 WRX - heavy modded

Last edited by Speedmonkee; 09-24-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: forgot the pic of the delivery - red bow