View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Possibly the Worst String of Abuse from a Dealer

We've all heard of car related customer service horror stories but this might be one of the worst string of continued abuse towards a single customer. Is it worse then a dealer crashing a custom car while on a joy ride? I leave that up to you to decide.

Quote:
The moral of this story is, if you, or anyone you know, is thinking of buying a car ? do not consider BMW in any way, shape or form; you will get better service and reliability from a push bike dealer.

And dont go thinking I copped a dodgy dealer; the dealer I was going to, and purchased my car from is Trivett Classic BMW in Parramatta. They were the proud winners of BMWs 2010 Dealership Of The Year award. So if this type of treatment is the best BMW have to offer, then I hate to think of the service levels at its other dealers.

My advice, if you want a German car, is to purchase from a manufacturer that looks after its customers ? Audi, Volkswagon, Porsche, or Mercedes. Any car from any country, and at any price, will give you better service standards than BMW.
Read the full story and let us know if you think this is worse then any other story you've heard.
Advertisement