View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:09 PM

Mein Auto: 535
Beware of EZ Chip Repair

Long story short, i ordered chip repair kit for my E60. The guy charged my card. And said they (he) sent out my package. I was given a tracking # which showed it was going to some other address and not mine and was sent back to sender. The guy operates from his home with a cell phone i believe. No real business here. I called and he said he will send out a replacement. I called after two days he said he sent out a replacement and should be there in the weekend. Never received anything. I called again and asked for tracking # and he didnt have it. I then told him that whats going on its been 2 to 3 weeks and we have been going back and forth about this and i do not have time to call all the time. And he tells me that "i dont have time either to pick up your calls" You are supposed to be a business and you dont have time for a customer's call? Really? Then i told him that if i dont have it by monday i would like a refund. And he hung up on me. I then called my credit card on monday and opened up a dispute. I still have not received anything from ez chip repair. Guess he switched his business to "SCAM".
Ads by Google