View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Mein Auto: 2015 M235i & 2013 M3 CP
Originally Posted by sirstopher View Post
St. Thomas is super nice and a ton of mega yachts. Tortola is my place to go sailing.

Have a great time.
Thank you so much Sirstopher! You know u r addicted to bfest when the only.....**** I dunnnnooo......

Originally Posted by Expo BMW View Post
Congrats DB! Enjoy your honeymoon, that resort looks amazing!
Thank you my friend
Originally Posted by pepe65 View Post
grats buddy!
Thank you Pepe

Originally Posted by DFEL750I View Post
Getting into trouble on your honeymoon because of bimmerfest...that's a classic. I'm truly happy for you man. The islands are great and a good honeymoon spot. One thing I love doing is doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise...that could be your next vacation. When I do it I usually sail out of Miami or Puerto Rico then visit 4 or 5 islands over the course of a week.

Remember you can't treat the hotel staff like your man servant.. They actually expect tips and you have to tell them to fetch you a drink nicely
Llloooooooolll I actually got a great laugh out of that. I am doing my best to be humble; I named my new man servant DFEL.

My new catch phrase "DFEL...: make me a fucminf sandwich" thats an odd looko ****img kitchen u habw

Originally Posted by johndade View Post
Congratulations! Just got married myself yesterday

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Bimmer App
Congratulations my friend!!!!!

Originally Posted by wjjklj View Post
Congratulations. Have a great honeymoon.
I will. Im nude right now. So nude.

Originally Posted by Boosejaw View Post
Congratulations on your lifestyle change
Enjoy your new status and be in happy health.
Annnnnnnnndrrrreeeewww!,,,,,,,,, What up brother ur sifnafir looksssksmmso sick

2015 M235i - AW/Black - Premium, Tech, Drivers 1, HK, CW, Enhanced BT, Alarm, 20%, 18" VMR V710 Staggered w/Conti SC5, OEM black grills, CF Mirrors & Spoiler, M Exhaust/tips, M diffuser, IND Reflectors

2013 E92 M3 - LMB/Black - CP, Tech, Indiv Audio, CW, 20%, CF Roof, DCT, OEM CF Mirrors, Spoiler, Interior Trim, LUX V4, OEM Performance Grills, Full IND pkg,Muffler Delete

Member: BMWCCA #471614