View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Llloooooooolll I actually got a great laugh out of that. I am doing my best to be humble; I named my new man servant DFEL.

My new catch phrase "DFEL...: make me a fucminf sandwich" thats an odd looko ****img kitchen u habw
Im honoured that you would name your man servant after me. True Story.... I was on the train on my way in to work today...I try to take the train to the office when I dont have appointments because I hate being stuck in traffic.... Toronto has the worst traffic in North America I think..... oh where was I

Since I took the train I had time to read the newspaper opened it up and there was a little section with cruises etc. First one I looked at was a cruise with the first stop being St. Thomas... right there I thought about how it sucked that I was on my way to work while you were enjoying beautiful weather and your beautiful wife in St. Thomas....you lucky bastard. Look at the pic below from the newspaper article... for some reason photobucket wont rotate the pic right...oh well