View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Convertible
Hi djenka2,

The service center did not tell me why or if it is a common issue. Then again things break even though I am known to take good care of my things. I am glad my glove compartment is working again even though I don't open it on a daily basis. I hope your X5 is not giving you any problem at the moment

Yup, I have to say it's very tiring to bring in the car for service/repair. They gave me a 2012 328i convertible as a loaner this time. It sure drives better than a very basic 328 loaner but I sure miss my Harmon Kardon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djenka2 View Post
@teri_atl, I am glad issue is gone. What a coincidence, my glove compartment get jammed few times as well but I thought it's from over 40C inside (plastic expanded or something), hmm strange.
Interesting thing is (or it's dealership's theory) what ever you bring the car in for they say, "ohh it's common for that car". I first brought mine to have rear suspensions replaced due to suspension air bags are gone and they said "ohh it's common at X5s". When I came to pick up the car I was joking and said "hopefully there won't be any errors when I sit in the car" (after every service new error comes up) and guess what? Yes, new error, something like "dual tail lights" and guess what they said "ohh it's common at X5s", come on is there anything that's not common, what's next to expect...
Anyway, I found out, the less you visit the dealership (even if it's regular maintenance) the less headache you will have.

Good luck!

2011 328i Convertible | Black Sapphire Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim| Sports | Premium | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Harmon Kardon | iPod/USB