Thread: Devastated!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmeance View Post
Tire size seems about right, the front tires I'm weary of since it's an off-brand. 500 dollars for rims and tires? I'd be more concerned about the rims at that point since it's pretty hard to find a decent looking wheel that can support the weight of our cars for that little money, and esp. one that is the right size (20x9 and 20x10).

You mentioned the spacers, did you buy the extended rear lug bolts with those spacers? Also have you tried taking them off? Another member had HORRID vibrations with the spacers on and once they were taken off, the problem was resolved!
well i got them of craigslist....guy had them on his e66...they are not bent,the chrome on lips is not perfect thats why only 500 for rims and tires but falken fk452 were brand new and fronts

were new too just not falkens but achilles

yes the spacers came with extended rear bolts as i would not be able to put the rear rims on with stock lug bolts...

i think i measured the rear rims and they were 20x11 or 10.5 outside edge to outside edge

im pretty sure the front rims are problem..as only the steering wheel is shaking

ill try to lower the rears to 38psi and see if that helps but still have to take rims to get balanced...just too busy right now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last edited by bayerisheteknik; 09-25-2012 at 02:04 PM.