View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 AM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
And here's a little something to laugh at. Basically when I had my 7 up for sale this guy kept calling and harassing me wanting my bank info and saying he was going to buy my car, wire me the money, and have it shipped out the next day. Well it turns out that it was a scam; googled it and there were tons of examples on car forums. So every time I got n my truck I would call or text him for about a week just to have a little fun. I finally got bored and just quit answering him.

Well a few months later I was going through my phone and I saw his text messages so I decided to have a little more fun with him. Below is what happened. It could have been a lot better if he hadn't quit writing me, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Notice the time lapse between texts.

Picture I sent him of my son lol

Guy still hasn't sent me my $13,000..

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614