View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006ZCP M3and 1999 M3vert
Great, thanks for asking. I finally diagnosed the Warm start problem with the ZHP. I suspected a leaky fuel injector but being lazy I tried everything else before pulling the fuel rail. The injector next to the fire wall had a slow drip. Replaced the injector and car starts perfect. The ZHP also just got new tires and a full detail.

My baby, the E36, is starting to show it's age. Just fixed the bat ears and head liner on the top. Replaced the power steering reservoir and all affiliated hoses and trumpet. Bought some sweet Style 68s and sold the Style 30s. Replaced the brake light switch. New akimbono ceramic brakes and brake fluid flush.
I still have not done the suspension refresh but the front left strut blew Sunday. Just bought Bilstein shocks and struts, all new shock/strut mounts and reinforcement plates. Will be doing shocks/struts Friday into Saturday. Future will be control arms, end links, tie rods, And RTABs. Also searching for new front seats. Mine have been beaten down by the sun.
Anyway, hope all is well with you and your sweet whip, Ze.

Last edited by Echo46; 09-26-2012 at 04:55 PM.