Thread: Seats
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: I'm still dreaming....
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoI4plz View Post
I think if your in the market for a 5 currently, it's up to you, the buyer, to decide whether the multi contour seats adequately address your comfort needs. These needs are physiologically different from person to person, and as such my opinion won't match up exactly to anyone else. That being said, many people with their unique physiological comfort needs have tested the seats, and have agreed that, this by far is one of the most driver tailor-able (not a word but ehh) seats currently offered on the 5. As BMW has not changed the seat design, I think the comparison between the different series is meaningless, as the original idea was to get a midsize sedan with great driving characteristics, not a GT nor a full size luxury sedan. When they do, and if they do we can post on this thread.

However when I do find time, I will certainly try to test the 6s seats, and gather my opinion on that, but I think most of the time will be dedicated to admiring the beauty the 6 brings to the table compared to the last gen! But I will post my experience nonetheless lol!